We are passionate about helping people by using our knowledge of brain function and psychological assessment to provide the most accurate diagnosis possible. Having an accurate diagnosis is crucial to ensure that you or your child gets appropriate treatment and accommodations to be successful.
When is Testing Helpful?
- If you suspect your child is underperforming in school and a diagnosis has not been established.
- If you are reluctant to have your child medicated for ADHD without objective proof.
- To help clarify diagnosis when ADHD symptoms don’t respond to treatment.
- As an adult you suspect that you had problems with attention as a child that were never diagnosed.
- You have a difficult to understand or treat mental health condition.
- You want to know more about your personality to optimize functioning.
- To know more about your cognitive strengths and weaknesses to guide future career decisions.